Thursday, April 19, 2012

And, months later, this happened ...

I really, really promise - the blog thing is going to pick up. Life has been busy in a good way. First off, I've optioned my first screenplay! BLACKBURN BURROW was picked up by Amazon Studios and is now on their development slate.

Even better - it's going to be a comic book written by Ron Marz and illustrated by Matthew Dow Smith! Look for it around Comic Con time - I'll have more to announce then, I'm sure.

I've been struggling with what to focus on since then. I've completed a couple more screenplays, but the challenge is where to go from there. I do believe I'm going to turn one into a novel. I think a book would capture the world and allow greater exploration of the setting than my screenplay allows. Hopefully, it will generate more interest, as well.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now! Exciting things are afoot - now, I just have to actually put in the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment