Friday, April 29, 2011

A Winner is Me!

I've been away from the blog so long, mainly because I've been working on a lot of stuff. Primarily, I've been whipping Blackburn Burrow into better shape. I'm happy to say, it won the March Amazon Studios screenplay contest. The award is $20,000! It's the most I've ever been paid for my writing, so I'm hoping it's only going to go up from here.

There are so many projects I want to work on, but there just isn't enough time. Work has been crazy! Not in a bad way, I've just been really busy, and it's exhausting me. I'm working on another project I want to get done, just in case I have the opportunity to get representation.

I'll try to post more regularly. It would be a good habit to get into!

Here's a link to the Amazon Studios contest: http://studios.amazon.com/contests/

No comments:

Post a Comment