Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forgotten ...

Yep, I pretty much forgot about blogging there for awhile. Go figure. Anyway, I need to start again - it works as a good warm-up to actually writing fiction, like I keep promising myself I will.

So, here's my writing deal right now. Still waiting to hear back where my screenplay ended up in the contest I submitted it to. I know it made the semi-finals, but they just haven't announced the finalists. It's taking forever!

I'm working on short story right now to try and get into a writing groove and kind of clear my head for the writing to come. Regarding that, I really need to reassess the beginning of Shiloh's Way and rewrite the ending. That's going to be a lot of work, but I don't feel like I can more on to something new until I do it.

My procrastination is just out of hand. I'm about half done with the short story, so I'm moving along with that. I want to finish it up this week, mess around with editing for a bit, then get Shiloh cleaned up by the end of the year.

Onto happier stuff, here's a little funny video I shot from my friend's wedding -- about how their 3 hours of wedded bliss had changed them:

No comments:

Post a Comment