Saturday, June 20, 2009

First entry for the second time

Well, here we go again.

I kept a long running blog on MySpace, until it became annoying in the utmost. We'll see what happens with this one. My hope is that this simple way to share my thoughts will help me focus a bit more on a screenplay I want to complete for an upcoming contest. I only have a couple months, so it's going to be interesting to say the least.

I've had the concept, plot, and characters jangling around in my head for years. However, I now need the space, as my head is running out of room. Hopefully, I'll get the ball running this weekend.

If this is your first time visiting a blog of mine, here's what to expect: I'll be rambling about my writing, posting odd and strange news stories, talking a bit about gaming (both video and board), and generally wasting time.

Please enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment